Township to apply for HGAC grant to fund new buses (The Villager)

By Catherine Dominguez

The Woodlands Township Board of Directors is moving forward with a plan to apply for a grant that would help purchase up to 32 park and ride buses.

The grant, which will be available through the Houston-Galveston Area Council, would provide 80 percent of the cost, with the township funding the remaining 20 percent.

Click Here to Continue Reading

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s